Note:

Should you wish to follow the G11 'do it yourself' project from the very beginning, then please start reading the oldest posts first. They are located in the Blog Archive.

Monday, July 20, 2015

G11 Gallery: Classic, multiband and monoband QRP transceivers

For your enjoyment: photos of a few GenesisRadio G11 units, assembled, ready to go on air!

M0HDF G11 classic 5 band unit

ZL2PO G11 multiband

SP9DLM

JA1 ?? G11 multiband

N2BHA G11 classic 5 band unit, soon to be converted to multiband unit

WZ3HMT G11 classic 5 band unit

WB0QOA, DavidG11 multiband.

VK2DX G11 classic 5 band unit 30/20/15/12/10m. 84 DXCC worked.

Attention G11 owners: to have your G11 featured please email 600 px wide photo to nick[at]clockmaker.com.au

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    Thanks for putting my G11 on your blog .
    I am pleasantly surprised.
    I wanted to show off my RadioShack changes to a larger one.
    To date it has 40cm x 60cm size !!! Now my radioshack has a 2m x 4m and is positioned higher than my delta hanging 30 meters above the ground !!! - technical room with the elevator machine room on the 11th floor;)
    My G11 will be like in paradise;)
    I also have a second G11 that will work online websd.
    Completion of the work may take place in the autumn.
    As I will be ready with switches antennas and system REMOTEQTH .
    If you do not give the same advice I ask for help in the configuration.
    Sorry for the English - I use google translator
    Darek SP9DLM

    ReplyDelete